Ha, I know I said I probs wouldn’t write again until my swim, but there has been some advances in terms of my weight loss.
So, I put on a few lbs after my weekend in Plymouth. That’s okay, I don’t actually mind – I drank tonnes and ate lots, so it’s fine. I’m currently working off what I put on, and hopefully, I’ve done that this week and I’m back to what I was a couple of weeks ago. We’ll find out on WW Wednesday. I have made a weight loss pact with BFF and we are going to be each other’s weight loss buddies. The goal is 2 and a half stone by Christmas.
I have lost just over half a stone since February – eek! – but I have to say, I am pretty motivated to have a weight loss buddy in the equation. My Mum was my weight loss buddy, but she’s lost nearly a stone and definitely does not need to lose what I need to lose. BFF has worked out that we need to lose about 2lbs a week in order to reach our goal of 1st December.
Scheduled events that may prevent my weight loss:
- V festival. A weekend of drinking and eating crap. Solution: must monitor my eating (and drinking) via WW iPhone app.
- Various nights out in August. I have two planned already at the end of the month for a random social and a leaving do. MONITOR on WW app!
- Four year anniversary with Jay in September. Although I’m sure we’ll just be getting drunk to celebrate.
- Swim. If it doesn’t, there’s something clearly wrong.
- Three times a week Zumba classes/Wii Zumba.
- Wii fit. You know, to keep tabs mid-weigh in.
- Thermabols. Although I don’t think I’ll keep taking these after my swim.
- No more takeaways/meals out/drinking.
- No more chocolate… *sob*