Franno’s World #5

Hey everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve surprisingly had a really really productive week at work and at home, which I am so proud of myself for ๐Ÿ™‚

On Monday and Tuesday, I went to work. On Wednesday, I went to work and had a half day! Woo! Usually, if I was my old university student self, I would’ve gone home and gone back to bed and slept. Butย no! This is brand spanking new Franno, who went to Ikea to grab some drawers (which were out of stock. Sad face), kitchen stools (Jay really really wanted some…) some bed sheets and some pictures (honestly, cheap but cheerful!). I then went to get my canvas of Ozzy made. I have canvases of all our family dogs, past and present, and they go up my stairs. Ozzy is obviously at the top of the stairs. It’s too cute! I hung up the pictures and stuff andย I then went to the pub for a couple. I was celebrating that I had a half day. I wish I could have a half day once a week. I would get so much done!

Thursday and Friday, back to work and teaching, but I felt so much more relaxed after my Ikea walk around and being productive, I was actually really productive at work! Hooray! We also hit our target on Friday, so I was super chuffed and feel a lot more relaxed at work now.

I was really happy I wasn’t working (much) this weekend. I had Saturday off, and Jay and I headed off to Lakeside to buy him an outfit for a ‘do he was attending on Saturday night, and he bought me a Chamilia charm bracelet with a couple of charms, which I love! I have one already, but this one has a leather strap and I’ve decided to give it a theme of being blue ๐Ÿ™‚ After Lakeside, I headed to my Nan’s, as I haven’t seen them for a small age, they love seeing Ozzy (and Ozzy needed to be tired out…) and he actually slept all the way home in the car, which is a rarity. Mum and I put together the bed in my spare room and on Saturday night, I went to the pub with my Mum and we had some food, which was my treat for looking after the pup for me all the time, a couple of drinks and then we couldn’t be bothered to stay out, so we went home. Then, I started sorting out mine and Jay’s files whilst watching TV in bed. We haven’t unpacked loads of files since The Move and about an hour and a half later, one box (of about five!) has been sorted and filed. Hooray, organisation!

Sunday, I was feeling really productive again and, before I went to work, I had done three lots of washing, put some washing away, hoovered the living room and walked 3,000 steps, chasing Ozzy around the place. I went to work and that went really quickly for a Sunday. I was actually doing stuff. I have decided that I’m going to try and walk 20,000 steps a day from now on, on my Fit Bit Ultra. Increasing the pace a bit, and I achieved it on Sunday. Need to lose those extra pounds and I’m actually walking around whilst watching TV, instead of sitting down and doing nothing watching TV.

So a more productive week than what I’m used to! I’m really happy I got all that stuff done though. There’s loads more to do, but I’m not working again this weekend, so I’ve got plenty of time. I’ve been trying to keep on top of my blog as well (as from last week!) and I hope you’ve been enjoying what I’ve been talking about recently.

Hope you all had a good week ๐Ÿ™‚


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s